Welcome to Black Magnolia Furniture and Homewares. Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions. By placing an order with Black Magnolia, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- At Black Magnolia we take great care to accurately represent our products. We believe the information provided to be accurate at the time of uploading. We reserve the right to revise this information at any time. By purchasing a product on this website, you acknowledge that any information provided by us is general information and Black Magnolia cannot be held responsible for losses, discrepancies or misunderstandings arising from said information. Colours as shown on our photographs are displayed differently on every monitor and computer system. As such, colours displayed should be considered a guide rather than an accurate representation of the actual finish.
- Black Magnolia is not responsible for the condition of furniture that has been used inappropriately, or in a commercial situation.
- Pricing may change without notification. Black Magnolia reserves the right to withdraw an item from sale at their discretion.
- Please see our Refund Policy.
- A competitive delivery service is available. Extra costs may be incurred for stairs/access etc and need to be advised prior to Black Magnolia confirming a delivery quote. If a purchaser is not at the delivery address at the arranged/scheduled despatch date, goods will be returned to the warehouse and a return fee charged. A second delivery fee will be required to make the delivery. The purchaser must inspect the items and report any concerns within 24 hours and supply to Black Magnolia, a photo and description of the issue. Due to OH & S, we do not and are not responsible for moving goods that are not Black Magnolia products. We are not responsible for the installation of any products. Black Magnolia reserves the right to refuse delivery due to issues or concerns of access. Once items are received, the purchaser is responsible for protection of flooring, carpet, rugs etc.
- The client is responsible for all freight and handling charges for goods being sent. The client is responsible for freight insurance, please discuss possible additional cover with your insurer. Goods MUST be checked for condition AT THE TIME OF RECEIVING the items, as no further claim can be made after this. All additional costs incurred, are to be paid by the client. Black Magnolia is not responsible for any issues/damages incurred by any freight companies used, and any claims MUST go directly to them.
- Our upholstery is done in a natural linen and hence the colouring may vary.
- This web site and its contents are the property of Black Magnolia and are subject to copyright. The contents of our web site and the web site as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our web site and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior written permission of Black Magnolia.